Prev: Re: Scouts/Spotters, HTML, Drones and odd cross cultural experiences Next: Re: FT: Holds for hauling OGRE/GEV troops...

Speaking of Kitbashing, was [DS] Dropships and Walking Drones and Guns

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:13:10 -0800
Subject: Speaking of Kitbashing, was [DS] Dropships and Walking Drones and Guns

Roger Books

>Kitbash.  Go down to  your local Rat Shack/Electronics supply place
>and buy some transistors.  Or cut them off of a circuit board.
>If that won't work try some 4 pin ICs.

I DID come up with a cool looking Light Assault Dropship/Attack VTOL for

DSII last night.  I took the body af a B-tech madcat, put on the LRM
launcher boxes, addes a couple of trhusters where the arms go, no legs,
filed off the flat part of the bottom, and glued on a backback from a
Heavy
Gear as tail assembly (I had an aircraft  v-tail from a bits box I added
as
well).	Not bad for a bashing neophyte.  Makes me want to get som
Madcats
and backpacks.

3B^2