Prev: Re: [ot] Sonic Devices Next: Re: Iron Giant, was Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Re: DS: More Dropship ?'s

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:40:11 +0000
Subject: Re: DS: More Dropship ?'s

Also check out the new Heavy Gear APC from DP9 - it's supposed to be
12mm but would make a good 6mm drop ship IMHO. It's on the news page of
TMP at the moment http://www.theminiaturespage.com

Tony

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.

--
Tony Francis

Prev: Re: [ot] Sonic Devices Next: Re: Iron Giant, was Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR