Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: RE: [dsII]Grav, VTOL's, and Fighters

RE: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

From: Chen-song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:38:41 -0700
Subject: RE: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

There's 54 vehicles in each box.  18 medium tanks, 18 light tanks, 9
medium APCs, and 9 light APCs.	This fills out an entire cohort
according to the RenLeg TO&E (thus "cohort packs").  They are on 9
sprues with 1 medium APC, 1 light APC, 2 light tanks, and 2 medium tanks
on each sprue.	Hope this helps.

I've got 8 (!) packs of these myself, 4 from each side, plus the ones in
the second edition Centurion box.  So I've got quite a few of these :)
Although I use a TO&E that has 4 vehicles per platoon, so they won't
fill out a battalion sized unit per box.  Unfortunately I haven't had
the chance of painting any of these.  (I've been working on a modern GHQ
based force recently with GZG infantry)  Does anyone know if the RenLeg
plastics are easy or hard to paint?

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac man affected us as
kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and
listening
to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson of Nintendo, Inc.  1989