Prev: Re: OT Kids was: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: OT Kids was: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Scouts

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:17:54 -0500
Subject: Scouts

Michael said:
That's a partisan force that won't be operating very long ! If a scout
force disappears any military worth worrying about is going to react
very strongly. On the other hand it might be a good way to set up a a
trap, so the reaction force should be careful on the way in.

[Tomb] I said they were partisans, not "bright partisans!". ;)

It was, as I mentioned, off the top of my head. And of course your main
force might dispatch aide. But it might also be the next scenario we're
talking about: After having mopped up the scouts, the remainder of the
partisans and the infantry platoon must then face the rescue forces sent
to recover the missing scouts (or exact retribution for them).

And of course, maybe all possible rescuers end up diverted to other
fights....

Prev: Re: OT Kids was: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: OT Kids was: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR