Prev: Re: Iron Giant, was Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: Scouts.....

Re: OT Kids was: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:07:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OT Kids was: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

--- Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >YES.  Anything to wierd out teachers.
>
> Which leaves me in an awkward position, since I want
> to BE a teacher, but
> weirding people out still sounds oh so fun....

Teach your students to actually use a brain cell.
They'll wierd out their parents and you get credit for
causation.

> >But it's best if they are someone
> >else's so you can feed them sugar and give them
> back.
>
> Preach the true gospel, brother.  Between my sister
> and my wife's 2 sisters,
> we are aunt & uncle to a grand total of 6 House
> Apes, soon to be 7.  We call
> ourselves "Junior Grandparents," and it is our
> God-Given right and sacred
> duty to spoil them rotten.

Hrkhrkhrk.

Ryan (the 12/13 yr old)'s father is a GAFIATed
Napoleonics wargamer.  He is very carefully not saying
anything about either the Full Thrust or the OGRE.  I
have a PE mechanized company sitting in the trunk of
my car for Ryan's birthday present.  :)

John

Prev: Re: Iron Giant, was Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: Scouts.....