Prev: Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns Next: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Re:

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:51:49 -0800
Subject: Re:

Randy W. Wolfmeyer wrote:

>Refresh my memory; what does TAU refer to in Renegade Legion?

In the RenLeg universe, IIRC, ships travelling FTL create a similar
"Bubble"
or "Alternate" space calle Tau space, or "T-space" in RenLeg slang.
They
gave off an energy wave called a Tau Wave or T-wave, which COULD be
detected
in normal space.

>In Special and General Relativity tau (the greek letter) is used as the
>proper time, or time measured by an observer that is accelerating or in
>strong gravitational field.

May just be where they got it.

3B^2

Prev: Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns Next: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR