Prev: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Re: Iron Giant, was Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:12:59 -0600
Subject: Re: Iron Giant, was Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:26:28 -0800, "Brian Bilderback"
<bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:

>If by "Hits me as really, really cool" you mean "Makes me have to
pretend
>there's too much dust in the air,"  then, yeah, it does that to me too.
>close second is the line "I am not a gun."

You, too, huh? First time I saw it I had the same reaction. Did you
catch the
cast doing the voices? Jennifer Aniston as the Mom, Harry Connick Jr. as
the
artist, and Vin Diesel (Saving Private Ryan, Pitch Black) as the Giant.
Probably the most underrated animated movie of the last 20 years.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR