Prev: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:41:21 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:24:50 -0600, Allan Goodall <agoodall@att.net>
wrote :

> On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 07:48:37 -0500, "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)"
> <Brian.Bell@dscc.dla.mil> wrote:
>
> >The trouble is finding/building miniatures. Does anyone know of any
3-6 leg
> >robots, smaller than human size, figures? Any in 15mm?
>
> How big are the 6mm Martian tripods that Jon sells? I don't know if
they would
> work for 15mm but they might. They would definitely fit the bill as
> three-legged drones...

I just remembered: there was a six legged robot, looked kind of like a
grayhound with extra legs, in the Legions of Steel line that Global
Games put out.
Came two to a pack, and I think that Excelsior will be re-releasing them
sometime soon.	They were called "Runaway Robots", or something like
that.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR