Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Iron Giant, was Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: 20 Mar 2002 13:05:10 -0500
Subject: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Yes, Iron Giant is an EXCELLENT movie.	It contains of of the few
characters worthy of the word "Hero" in today's contemporary movies...
It still hits me as really, really cool when the Giant closes his eyes
and thinks "Superman"...

Joe from Mighty Joe Young fits the bill of a real hero too...

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Iron Giant, was Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR