Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:24:06 -0600
Subject: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:42:25 -0700, Chen-song Qin <cqin@ee.ualberta.ca>
wrote:

> I love RenLeg vehicles, and have a whole mess of them.  Which ones do
you
> have?  The plastic cohort packs?

Those are the ones! Do you happen to know how many vehicles are in a
pack? I
will find out this weekend when I get to the storage locker, but I'm not
sure
at the moment...

Oh, and back to John, I do have enough figures for at least a company
per
side, plus artillery, for a World War II DSII game, but I was thinking
more
along the lines of sci-fi.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR