Prev: RE: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns Next: Re:

Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel

From: jacob walker <gyrfallcan@y...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:15:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel

Donogh McCarthy wrote:

BEGIN

Here's some rules I use in my FT campaign - they're
for FT2 so you'll need
to tweak them for Fleet Book rules

Each vessel requires fuel equal to its Class by ½ its
Thrust Rating.

Thrust: 2	4	6	8

Escort	1	2	3	4
Cruiser 2	4	6	-
Capital 3	6	-	-

Vessels must be refueled after an engagement. If for
some reason a Vessel is
not refueled then its effective Thrust is halved.

Refueling Vessels can siphon fuel from Gas Giants,
transport the fuel and
refuel ships. These vessels can hold points equal to
40% of their mass

This affects tactical movement only, I don't require
refueling after
strategic movement, either in-system or FTL.

END

Thanks Donogh, that's the keep it simple type of idea
I was looking for.

Thanks,
Jacob

Prev: RE: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns Next: Re: