Prev: Re: [OT] style sheets Next: Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns

Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns

From: "Donogh McCarthy" <donoghmc@h...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:39:50 +0000
Subject: Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns

The trouble is finding/building miniatures. Does anyone know of any 3-6
leg
robots, smaller than human size, figures? Any in 15mm?

Try Ral Partha's shadowrun range - they released a pack with a rigger
and
some drones (I can't remember if they had any spidery drones or not)
Spirit
Games is your best bet for a picture of these

Also Dream Pod 9 are about to release some drones for Jovian Chronicles,
no
idea what they look like

Ral Partha's Battletech range has several quad mechs, Goliath - which is

definately too big for you, Scorpion - which is probably too big (both
of
which are long out of production and will cost you a pretty penny) or
the
Tarantula - which might do and is a reasonable price as these thing go.

Otherwise plenty of people on the list have Tau drones, I'm sure they
can
describe them

Donogh

Prev: Re: [OT] style sheets Next: Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns