Prev: Re: FT: Holds for hauling OGRE/GEV troops... Next: FMA 1:6 Scale

Re: FT: Holds for hauling OGRE/GEV troops...

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:04:52 -0500
Subject: Re: FT: Holds for hauling OGRE/GEV troops...

>>By the way, does anyone have ideas for Sa'Vasku or Phalon bio units
for
OGRE/GEV???

>GZG does do 6mm bio tanks (for the Sa'Vasku) I have a handful to go
with my
6mm Bugs. They look like the >1950's Hollywood "War of the Worlds" Movie
Martian war machines but lumpy.

Thanks Derek, but what I really need are OGRE/GEV Sa'Vasku and Phalon
unit
stats and rules, not figs.  Do to the size of the force that will be
involved, minitures are not an option...

Prev: Re: FT: Holds for hauling OGRE/GEV troops... Next: FMA 1:6 Scale