Prev: Engineer Doctrine in a 2,000 words or less, a primer in the breach[1] Next: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:53:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

Chen-song Qin wrote:

> I love RenLeg vehicles, and have a whole mess of them.  Which ones do
you have?
> The plastic cohort packs?

Those figures are the ones I have.  I bought some off of Ebay and
some from Jerry Han a few years ago.  They are the figures I use
in the Hot Spot scenario that I ran at this year's ECC and ECC IV.

I also added an Ogre universe missile tank as a heavy rocket artillery
vehicle for the defenders.  It was tracked so it had to stay on
whichever
piece of crust that the defenders placed it on.

Prev: Engineer Doctrine in a 2,000 words or less, a primer in the breach[1] Next: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR