Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel

Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:23:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel

Jerry Han wrote:

> Hi Jacob,
>
> jacob walker wrote:
> > I am a newbie on the list, so please correct me if I
> > break protocol.  I've been skimming the archives off
> > and on for a few years, but until recently, I had been
> > unable to sign in to the list due to technical
> > problems (thanks again for the help Roger).
> >
> > Has anyone worked up Full Thrust house rules involving
> > fuel consumption and use of supply ship tankers?  If
> > this topic has already been kicked around, just tell
> > me the month and year so I can find it in the
> > archives.
>
> Back at GZG-ECC II, there was an event run called 'Solar Thrust',
> which modeled fuel consumption using variant FT rules.  I don't
> remember if the Real Thrust conversions were ever posted to the
> main list though, and I'm not sure Keith Watt is still on the
> list to talk about it.

Keith left the northeast to work out in Arizona, so he's not been
at the ECC convention for a number of years.  His Solar Thrust
games were quite good, running one in ECC II and another at ECC III.

Check out his web page at:  http://www.exodusproject.com/

He uses fuel for thrust expenditures and more physics focused
weapons systems for his ships, such as missiles with X-Ray
laser warheads and short range laser or kinetic weapons.

And welcome to the list, BTW.  It's nice to have you aboard.

Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel