Prev: RE: [OT] We were soldiers Next: Re: Book Reports, Was Movies

Re: Fav Figs! A question

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:34:11 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Fav Figs! A question

i had to do some thinking about this.

a.  GW's early "Star Soldiers" , V1 metal IG, and V2 metal/plastic IG.

b.  Essex Medievals

c.  Foundry/Copplestone Miniatures DA  and Return to Darkest Africa.
Copplestone Miniatures Future Warriors.

d.  Icon/Black Tree/Harliquinn WW II Soldiers.

e.  Baker Company/Battle Honors American GIs from the RVN WARS line.

f.  Ral Partha NO # 2 nostalgia. FOR YEARS  he	most beautiful and
detailed  toys	around.

g.  Hinchliffe . my very first 25mm  historical  miniatures love, that
led me into this grand	hobby. nostalgia   NO #1.

h.  MCEWAN STARGUARD MINIATURES.  Nostalgia #3-these are the  figures
that got e into sci-fi gaming long ago.

Prev: RE: [OT] We were soldiers Next: Re: Book Reports, Was Movies