Prev: [OT] Librarians Next: Re: [OT] Librarians

Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 01:34:54 -0800
Subject: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules

One of the Netscape 6 series should do well (see www.mozilla.org for a
really nice version, with a good mail client as well).

Just a design nit: Brian will want to increase the contrast between both

the white body text and the tan background for readability, and the blue

sidebar text is blending into its background - it's also too close in
color to the image above the sidebar. Add a bit of a border to seperate
the 3rd-level links )House Rules, 15mm SF, etc) and its pretty darn
perfect.