Prev: RE: ARMORED CARS Next: Re: Euro-Immigrants

RE: Armoured Cars

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:20:25 -0500
Subject: RE: Armoured Cars

At 9:35 AM +0000 3/18/02, Christopher Downes-Ward wrote:
>  > Thereby making a Scimitar IIRC.
>Not quite - the Scimitar turret is slightly different to the Fox turret
even
>though both use the same main weapon - thought you have to be a bit of
>gear head to spot the difference.

According to one of the blokes that imports Foxes, the CVR(T) turrets
that have been swapped over to the Foxes aren't as nice as the
turrets that were fitted to the CVR(W)/Foxes. He also said something
about them not rotating. I don't know if the turret I was sitting in
up at his place when I was looking at my Ferret was a former CVR(T)
turret or an original Fox/CVR(W) turret.

--
Ryan Gill			  rmgill@mindspring.com
	|	 |

Prev: RE: ARMORED CARS Next: Re: Euro-Immigrants