Prev: Re: DSII/SGII-related question: fighting vehicles Next: RE: ARMORED CARS

Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

From: alun.thomas@c...
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:05:16 +0000
Subject: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

Jerry Han <jhan@warpfish.com> wrote:

> Out of curiousity, how many people have been subscribed to the list
> since June 1996?  Scanning the archives quickly, and looking at the
> recent traffic, I think there's about nine of us: Aaron Teske, Alan
Brain,
> Allan Goodall, Jon Tuffley, Mark Kochte, Oerjan Ohlson, Jon Davis,
> Michael Llaneza and myself.

> Anybody I miss?  Any lurkers out there who have stayed really quiet
for
> the past six years?  (8-)  (Actually, if anybody has copies of
> messages going back even further, that would be really, really, cool.)

**Engage dewy-eyed-nostalgia mode....**

I'm still here. Although these days I don't game much, and I mostly just
skim through
the digests for anything of interest. (You can often kick me awake by
mentioning
FTMAP - unless Tim gets there first).

I can't remember when I first subscribed, but it was at my previous job
(which would
put it somewhere between May '93  and November '96 - I'm relying on my
CV
for these
dates!). The earliest post I can see from myself in Jerry's archives is
near the end of June '96.

Oh well, back to sleep now.....

Alun.
**Disengage dewy-eyed-nostalgia mode....**
WARNING: Unable to disengage dewy-eyed-nostalgia mode!

--

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission
is

Prev: Re: DSII/SGII-related question: fighting vehicles Next: RE: ARMORED CARS