Prev: Re: Hey mom look I'm on topic! Next: Polarized explosive, was RE: Re: Teeny Nukes

[SG] Librarians scenario

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:49:25 -0000
Subject: [SG] Librarians scenario

> But anyway...I'm being all off-topical.  I'm trying to think of
something
> to bring us back around to SGII, but all I can think of is GW's Space
> Marine Combat Librarians.  I should pick up some just so I can run a
> scenarion about their launching a raid on an enemy stronghold to
collect
> some overdue books....
>
> John Crimmins

I did laugh when I saw the GW Librarian (powerful psychic ability!)

Collecting overdue books, motivation bonus there I think.
Mind you not as silly as it sounds, the theft of cultural relics,
including
written material
by an invading force isn't unknown.
Recovery of such items would require knowlegeable troopers.

That's a point during WWII did the various forces have dedicated
historians/librarians/art experts
to either make sure they stole the valuable stuff or recovered it?

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: Hey mom look I'm on topic! Next: Polarized explosive, was RE: Re: Teeny Nukes