Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 02:18:18 -0800
Subject: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Raise your hand if you've had a teacher who was neither as smart as nor
as well read as you were.

This one really needs to be straightened out before more damage is done;

at least America was a state while the Curies were working.

Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:

>From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@voicenet.com>
>
>>(Today's Gem:
>>PARENT: My child has to do a report on a famous African-American, and
her
>>teacher assigned...here it is: Marie Curie.
>>

>Oh My Sainted Aunt.
>
>That's one of the scariest things I've seen on this group for a long
time.
>Poor kid. I hope the parent made a formal complaint... or at least had
>little talk with the teacher. It may have been a mis-communication. I
hope.

Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete