Prev: Re: goodbye.. Next: Re: [SG2]

[SG2]

From: "David D. Taylor" <dtaylor@p...>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 22:28:00 -0500
Subject: [SG2]

     I've worked out a draft TO&E for a Kra'Vak force and I would like
have it critiqued by those with more experience with the games then I
do.  Because of the size, 4 pages in MS Word, I want to make sure there
would be know objections to me posting it.  It would be converted to
plain
text first.  Or if that is a problem, any ideas on how I can make it
easily
available to the list.	As a last result I could create a page on one of

the free sites for down load.
     Thanks.

David D. Taylor
--
His madness keeps him sane.			      --Delirium
And do you think he is the only one, my sister?   --Dream

Prev: Re: goodbye.. Next: Re: [SG2]