Prev: Re: Buckingham bullets, was (ahem!) Next: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

Re: [DS, SG] Riverboat actions

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 14:19:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DS, SG] Riverboat actions

--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
> G'day,
>
> Caught a bit of a doco on river boat action in
> Vietnam today. Inspired many
> DS/SG thoughts and I was wondering if anyone had
> ever given it a go?

I bought the boats in 6mm, wrote up DSII stats for
them, and got about 1/2 done with writing a scenario
and acquiring the troops for the scenario when I moved
to Germany.  Havn't gone back and done anything with
it since then.	The DSII rules seem pretty
straightforward.  Also, the last GZG ECC featured a
Vietnam scenario that from the photos appears to have
included some very nice riverine monitors.

John

Prev: Re: Buckingham bullets, was (ahem!) Next: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete