Prev: RE: DSII/SGII-related question: fighting vehicles Next: Re: DSII/SGII-related question: fighting vehicles

Re: FT: Streamlining for Sa'Vasku???

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 13:15:45 -0500
Subject: Re: FT: Streamlining for Sa'Vasku???

> Hmm.. well, from the top - personally I don't see why you _couldn't_
> have a atmosphere capable SV ship, at the usual cost (FB1 p.10).
>
> Likewise, allowing the use of Drone Wombs to grow either interface
> landers or drop pods, I'd allow both.
>
> Another, additional, possibility, is the use of pod launchers to
launch
> 'landing pods' complete with 'battle constructs'.

I'm not too crazy about pod launchers to lanch landing pods.  It would
make
every Sa'Vasku ship Heavy Destroyer and larger, capable of landing
ground
troops.  I was thinking of pod launchers as being useful for orbital
bombardment, similar to Pulse Torpedoes.

Prev: RE: DSII/SGII-related question: fighting vehicles Next: Re: DSII/SGII-related question: fighting vehicles