Prev: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete Next: ACID RESISTANT ARMOR

FT: Streamlining for Sa'Vasku???

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 08:32:09 -0500
Subject: FT: Streamlining for Sa'Vasku???

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if it legal to have streamlined Sa'Vasku ships?  It
could be very useful in campaigns where you are trying to land large
numbers of ground troops very quickly...  My idea was build a 40 to 50
mass streamlined ship with a drone womb and not much else, so it could
"grow" ground troops on the surface.

Another idea is to allow ships in orbit with drone wombs to "grow"
Interface Craft and ground troops in orbit, and then send them in, say a
mass 5 interface craft and 1 bio mass of ground troops.  The Interface
Craft will be re-absorbed when/if they return.

My last idea is to allow ships in orbit with drone wombs to "grow" drop
pods and ground troops.  Say a 3 bio-mass drop pod and 3 bio-mass of
ground troops.	The advantage of drop pods is that they allow a lot of
troops landed quickly.	The disadvantage would be that the drop pods can
not be re-absorbed...

ias

Prev: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete Next: ACID RESISTANT ARMOR