Prev: [OT]: ne.jp was:HAMR Next: Re: [SG] HAMR

goodbye..

From: "Bob DeAngelis" <bobdea@t...>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 10:18:37 +0100
Subject: goodbye..

I have been lurking on this group for 18 months. When I joined, full of
enthusiasm for my discovery of DSII I read through ALL the archives. I
was
knocked out by the depth of discussion and the interesting related but
OT
threads and dashes of humour . HOWEVER enough is enough. In the last few
months the ratio of content to garbage has reached crisis proportions.
Between sheep puns , discussions of racial mix and problems in Germany,
plain unashamed rudeness, racial intolerance and American world
domination,
this list has become a place not to be unless you are at least as thick
skinned as a rhino. When a list becomes dominated by one or two self
opinionated bigots then it's time to take a close look at the list and
it's
aims. For me it's time to go. Many thanks to former contributors and a
few
of the current members for their frequent help with rules queries that
helped me understand a great rules set.
Goodbye folks.

	Bob DeAngelis

Hobby pages

Prev: [OT]: ne.jp was:HAMR Next: Re: [SG] HAMR