Prev: Re: Inaccuracy, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: Re: Re-entry: was FT: Carriers

Re: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:20:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one)

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Brian Bilderback wrote:

> The Narn is my bat squad, I shall not pun.  They maketh me lie down in
deep
> caverns, they leadeth me to be the still body.  They preparest an
ambush for
> me as a present for my levity. They rebuffeth my puns for good taste's
sake.
>   Yea though I talk in the valley of the shadow of entendre, I will
hear no
> wordplay, for they art with me, their bat it controls me.  Surely good
humor
> enforced by mercenaries shall follow me all the days of my life, and I
will
> dwell on the House rules of the list forever.

Finally got around to reading some older messages...

Oh boy! <snicker> This is almost good enough to make this godless
liberal
into a religious person!

Or perhaps I'll just continue being pun-gnostic.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: Inaccuracy, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: Re: Re-entry: was FT: Carriers