Prev: Re: Euro-Immigrants Next: Re: BULLSHIT was Re: [SG] HAMR

Re: [OT] Int'l affairs

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 22:50:59 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] Int'l affairs

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:34:16 -0800 (PST) Brian Burger
<yh728@victoria.tc.ca> writes:
>On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Glenn M Wilson wrote:
<snip>
>> As a NIMA goon, "That last part is easy... breathe...."
>
>NIMA = (U.S.) Nat'l Intelligence Mapping Agency, right?
>
>Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
>- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -

Close: National Imagery and Mapping Agency, know to us (internally) as :

Not Interested in Maps Anymore
No Intelligent Managers Anywhere

And the favorite -  a bastardized NIMA "seal" featuring the NIMA-Toad
(based on a management poster involving a colorful Amazonian frog out on
a limb with some prissy 'morale building' referenceabout our "culture" -
probably Streptococcus... - designed to make our involuntary conversion
to being in the IC (Intelligence Community) sound like a good thing)
Too bad Juno doesn't do attachments.  It's kind of nice, loaded with
innuendo about our 'real' agency seal.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Euro-Immigrants Next: Re: BULLSHIT was Re: [SG] HAMR