Prev: Re: BULLSHIT, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: RE: [SG] HAMR

Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:50:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

At 01:17 PM 3/15/02 EST, you wrote:
>John Crimmins writes:
>> You still in the area? PAGE (Philadelphia Area Gaming Enthusiasts)
meets
in
>> Center City on Sunday evenings, and there are more than a few
>> GZG players involved. We played a game of DSII last weekend, in fact.

>No, I'm in North Jersey. Phili is 2 hours away.
>
>I have a gaming friend who lives near Doylestown. Whenever we would get
together to game there was usually a "warm up" trip to Jenkintown. They
were also my favorite vendor at ColdWars and Historicon. It's just a
crime
against God and Man when a failed marriage can kill a succesful hobby
shop.

More to it than that, but not my story to tell.  Bob's back in business,
though, as Tony noted earlier.	Still haven't been to his shop yet; damn
this real life stuff!

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: BULLSHIT, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: RE: [SG] HAMR