Prev: Re: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question Next: Re: Fav Figs! A question

RE: [SG] HAMR

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:45:33 -0600 (CST)
Subject: RE: [SG] HAMR

LOL!

GENEVA CONVENTION!

IF I had a $1000.00 for every  NVA/VC soldier i saw  that  was killed or
wounded by a .50-cal round, i would be VERY RICH!

IF I had $1000.00 for every NVA/VC killed by a 20mm round  or a 40mm, I
would have spare change!

and if I had $1000.00 for  every ARVN, GI, ALLY, etc,  killed or
wounded by  12.7mm or 14.7mm  rounds , i would be VERY RICH!

IF I had $1000.00 for every one on our side  killed or	wounded by 23mm
and 37mm rounds , again i would have  big pocket money!

AND if I had  $1.00 for each and every round in the above calibers fired
by all combatants at enemy soldiers, during the RVN WAR,  I would be a
BILLIONAIRE!

Prev: Re: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question Next: Re: Fav Figs! A question