Prev: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: [SG] HAMR

Re: Euro-Immigrants was: Anti-Americanism

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 09:23:30 -0500
Subject: Re: Euro-Immigrants was: Anti-Americanism

Karl Heinz said:
> What exactly do you mean by your question "What's up with all those
Turks
> and Kurds ?"	?

That would mean "There seem to be a lot of Turks and Kurds in Germany,
why is that?"  I'd wondered that too--not so much "why does Germany
have a lot of immigrants" but more "why does it appear that so many
are Turkish" when they might just as well be from a mix of countries.
On reflection, though, I'd think most of the Arabs would go to
England, France or Italy (depending on their country of origin), most
of the Balkan/Slavic people probably couldn't emigrate during the cold

Prev: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: [SG] HAMR