Prev: Re: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question Next: Re: Fav Figs! A question

Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

From: David Brewer <davidbrewer@b...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:56:45 -0800
Subject: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

Jerry Han wrote:

> Anybody I miss?  Any lurkers out there who have stayed really quiet
for
> the past six years?  (8-)  (Actually, if anybody has copies of
> messages going back even further, that would be really, really, cool.)

Have you, seriously, thought of asking bolton.ac.uk if they have
any archives from the old list? A few megabytes of overlooked text
files being stored unnoticed? If someone there remembers Adam,
they might be willing to help.

Is the old list still running? I recall getting messages through
well after it had all been transferred across, but I have changed
address since. Adam's web pages were still available (literally)
years after his untimely death, but I don't have the URL to see if
they're still there.

--

Prev: Re: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question Next: Re: Fav Figs! A question