Prev: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:46:00 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:43:13 EST, MxConnell@aol.com wrote:

>I finally got to play StarGrunt at GZG-ECC and had a great time (thanks

>Tomb). After actually playing it, I tried to read the rules again and
am
>still stymied by what I find to be a very peculiar flow to the rules (I
had
>no such problem figuring out FT and DS2 from the rules). Does anyone
have a
>good Quick Reference sheet for SG2 in electronic format? I've toyed
with
>making one myself, but I figure someone must have already done the job.

The rule book comes with a quick reference sheet. Did you not have that?

I created a five page reference sheet for SG2 (three sheets, double
printed on
two) but I don't give it out as it has ALL the rules for SG2, and you
don't
need the rulebook if you use the sheet.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?