Prev: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much

Re: Sheep Puns

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:52:07 -0600
Subject: Re: Sheep Puns

On Thursday, March 14, 2002, at 03:57 AM, Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:

>> That tears it, you've raised the woof on this.  All bats are off.
Too
> late
>> to bolt now,
>
> ...so I think I'll let this thread dye.

These are probably close to shearing off more members of the list.
Wooling our collective fears over another pun war wool be best.  And if
I can't thing of another pun I'll just continue milling about until one
is sheparded to me.

Kevin Walker

Prev: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much