Prev: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one)

Re: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:33:05 -0600
Subject: Re: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one)

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:44:54 -0500, "Tomb" <tomb@dreammechanics.com>
wrote:

>Allan:
>I think Nic told me the US SF were 28mm? Not latest-day giganto 30mm,
>but compatible with Coppelstone-esque FWs. You're saying they are 25mm.
>Any chance you could arrange to get a shot of one next to a GZG figure
>in 25mm? I'd _really_ like to know how outscale (or not) they are. (I
>have 30-40 terrorists from GZG waiting to get plugged).

They are probably 28mm-ish. I'm planning to use them with RAFM Greys and
Mi-Go, so they'll fit in.

I just checked. I still have a roll of film in my camera. I'll take some
pictures of these puppies and scan them. I'll do that today or tomorrow.
If
Dawg can hold on for a couple of days I'll have something to show
everyone.

>Allan again:
>Isn't a "hushpuppy" a large-calibre suppressed handgun, often fired
>single action, used to quietly neutralize gaurd dogs (and sometimes
>gaurds)? Hence the term "hush, puppy!". Or does this just reflect my
>dark mind and you were thinking of a mushy potato thingy?

*L* It's not a mushy potato thing.

>General:
>FMAS (Find Me A Sheep) at ECC-VI will in fact involve Scots. Probably
>Welsh, Kiwis, Arabs and some others too. Politically incorrect? In
order
>to know, myself and Laserlight have to have even a passing acquaintance
>with "politically correct".... ;)    (Just watch out for Honest Abdul,
>or you might end up without any equipment and one lemon of a sheep (or
>maybe a flogged-out dromedary) ).

Hmmm... I wonder if I can come up with FMAS rules for Pig Ticklers? I
like the
Pig Ticklers game but I think some of the tables need adjustment. Maybe
an FMA
version... Hmmm... *grin*

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one)