Prev: RE: Re: [OT] Paintball Next: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:32:49 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:58:56 -0800, "Brian Bilderback"
<bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:

>50,000?  You live in a BIG city by our standards (Our second largest
city,
>Eugene, has 137,000 and it eclipses any other city in the state by far
>except for Salem and the Portland metropolitan area).

The funny thing is that I told someone down here that I was going to
Baton
Rouge for a week. They said, "Oh, that's a pretty big city." I
suppressed my
laughter... Baton Rouge is about 1/10 the size of Toronto, where I spent
most
of the last 14 years.

>Or running distance, as the case may be?

Gators around here don't usually grab something the size of a human.
However,
people along Bayou Desiard have to be careful about leaving their pets
unattended...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: RE: Re: [OT] Paintball Next: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)