Prev: RE: Sheep Puns Next: Non-Eureka (but still Oz) SPECIAL FORCES FIGURES

Re: Sheep Puns

From: David Brewer <davidbrewer@b...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 23:54:27 -0800
Subject: Re: Sheep Puns

Alan E Brain wrote:

> May I recommend a New Zealand film called IIRC "Meet the Feebles". It
is, AFAIK
> the only film showing someone RPGing a sheep.
> NOTE: new email address mailto:aebrain@webone.com.au

That's "Bad Taste" where the Kiwi rockets a sheep, which is a bit
of a spoiler. Written, directed, filmed (special effects, etc.) by
Peter Jackson of Lord of the Rings fame. Great scene where one
character hammers a bayonet into the bottom of a captive alien's
foot... both are played by Peter Jackson. Glorious, and I've never
seen so many people walk out of a film before.

"Meet the Feebles" is a different Peter Jackson film, something
like the Muppet Show on bad heroin, worth seeing for the junkie
frog knifethrower's Vietnam flashbacks, spoofing "Deerhunter".

Both out on DVD, I'm surprised to find.

--

Prev: RE: Sheep Puns Next: Non-Eureka (but still Oz) SPECIAL FORCES FIGURES