Prev: Re: Sheep Puns Next: RE: Re: Re-entry: was FT: Carriers

Re: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:22:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures?

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Roger Books wrote:

> Anyone have pictures of the Scotia 6mm PA?  My infantry is
> GZG FSE, which doesn't seem to have 6mm PA.  I'd like
> some PA to go with it.

They're not closeups by any means, but see:

http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/ds2gallery.html

All of the PA is Scotia's stuff; I've also got a batch of their infantry
walkers, but the only one visible in these four pics is way, *way* in
the
background.

The visible pics are supposed to be thumbnails, but the large images
don't
seem to be up. I'll correct that in a few minutes, hopefully.

I've got, as I think I've mentioned before, an entire assault battalion
of
these figures, with inf walker heavy support, all waiting to be painted.
One company is done; the other two line companies, Bt HQ, PA engineers &
heavy weapon company are all on my 'someday' list.

I've even got a couple of files on my HD laying out the entire TO&E...

Prev: Re: Sheep Puns Next: RE: Re: Re-entry: was FT: Carriers