Prev: Re: FMAS 1:1 Next: Re: [OT]US Civil War (the first one)

Re: [OT]Anti-americanism? (FMA)

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:12:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT]Anti-americanism? (FMA)

--- Richard Kirke <richardkirke@hotmail.com> wrote:

> unbelievably naiive, if automatic assumption. Noting
> that the British people
> fit into hudreds of types, groups or whatever you
> want to call them.

Less so than the US.  Y'all don't make a religion out
of "diversity" and your immigrant population is much
smaller, percentage wise.  Ours isn't so high, until
you consider 2nd and 3rd generation ones that still
havn't integrated 100%.  I know some 4th generation
Americans that still speak passable Greek, for
instance.

John

Prev: Re: FMAS 1:1 Next: Re: [OT]US Civil War (the first one)