Prev: Re: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one) Next: Re: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one)

Re: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:46:35 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question

Charles Taylor wrote:

>I've been re-reading the revised MT missiles that were posted on the
>list some time ago (27th Sept 2001), and I have a couple of questions
>(and a proposal).

I wasn't playing FT at that time, so I missed those.  Can someone recap?
Where would I go in the archives for this info?  I really like MTM's,
and am
interested in any info on them.

>Secondly, could you clarify: the description of the Misericorde missile

Were these mentioend in the aforementioned thread?

*SNIP*

>Another Proposal:
>
>Name MT missiles 'Medium Tactical' missiles, thus keeping the 'MT'
>abbreviation (and allowing for the possibility of 'heavy missiles')

Works for me.

3B^2

Prev: Re: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one) Next: Re: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one)