Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: RE: [FMAS] [ECC VI] was SG2 Terrain

[FMAS] [ECC VI] was SG2 Terrain

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:45:23 -0500
Subject: [FMAS] [ECC VI] was SG2 Terrain

>From: Bell, Brian K (Contractor)
>BTW, I was in the game [TomB's "Change of Orders" at ECC] and enjoyed
it quite a lot.

  Tom and I are already plotting on a scenario for next year's ECC.  I
just ordered the first batch of minis for it, so I'm giving advance
notice now-- if you miss it, you have to wail "why didn't I go?" instead
of "why didn't they tell me?"
  The title (courtesy of Tom, ie I disclaim all responsibilty) is...

       FMAS: "Found Me A Sheep"

Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: RE: [FMAS] [ECC VI] was SG2 Terrain