Prev: Re: SG2 terrain Next: Re: Re: [OT]Anti-americanism? (FMA)

RE: [sg] SG2 terrain

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:42:03 -0800
Subject: RE: [sg] SG2 terrain

Brian K Bell wrote:

>Thanks Tom.
>
>I am not arguing with Allan either, just supprised.
>
>Yes, I live in the midwest (Ohio). And I have traveled some. There are
>areas, here, that would also qualify for >75% coverage (Wayne national
>forest, for example). But the _average_ for this area would be closer
>10-15% (lots of urban, suburban and agricultural land).
>
>It just seemed strange that all of the major objectives for all of the
>games
>I have been in (so far) were all set in heavily forested areas.

One of the reasons my Cascadian military, set in the PNW, relies so
heavily
on tracked vehicles and VTOL, as opposed to GEV/Grav, DESPITE being a
high-tech force, it because the areas they defend are so mountainous and

heavily forested.

Prev: Re: SG2 terrain Next: Re: Re: [OT]Anti-americanism? (FMA)