Prev: RE: Re: [OT]Anti-americanism? (FMA) Next: RE: [sg] SG2 terrain

Re: Stargrunt Questions revisited

From: "Randy W. Wolfmeyer" <rwwolfme@a...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:21:41 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Stargrunt Questions revisited

Allan, or anyone else,
Do you have any pictures of the Japanese power armor?  I've been
thinking
about ordering some, but I'd like to know what it looks like first.
Also,
how do you paint up Japanese Mercenaries?  I've got a group of 9, and
I'm
not entirely sure how I want to paint them.  Usually deciding on the
color
scheme is what takes longest for me with painting.

Randy Wolfmeyer
Dept. of Physics
Washington University