Prev: RE: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures? Next: Re: Alien Space, got one for sale

1:1 FMAS

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:30:26 -0500
Subject: 1:1 FMAS

Laserlight said:
FWIW  A few years ago I chanced to play a couple of games of laser tag
with about 60 guys on a course none of us had been to before. About 20
were SEALs.  Of the 60, the one with the highest score was....an
architect with no military experience.

Tomb:
And the local comic shop team beat our infantry unit at paintball. The
most deadly paintballers I ever met (to enemies and friends too) were a
pair of guys who worked at Kingston General Hospital but one of whom had
been an early Afghan war correspondent dodging Hinds with the
Mujahadeen. He'd been hit with an AK-47 once. He'd learned how to move
_very_ quietly in the woods and was a crack shot.

But I also know that the military people are in good shape and that
counts on larger capture-the-flag style paintball fields. And outside

Prev: RE: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures? Next: Re: Alien Space, got one for sale