Prev: Re: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures? Next: RE: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures?

RE: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:11:09 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

Allan said:
> I'm learning, though! I recently found out what a hushpuppy was. I
haven't
had butter beans yet, but I saw them in a store. The proper way to
pronounce "pecan" down here is "peh-con" not "pee-can" The phrase "Where
are you at?" is considered grammatically correct. And then there's the
whole debate over "barbecue is not a verb!".

Don said:
>It's not??? I've been in Texas now almost eight years, you could have
fooled
me !

But Allan is talking about Southern dialect.  Texas isn't Southern.

Prev: Re: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures? Next: RE: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures?