Prev: RE: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures? Next: Re: Alien Space, got one for sale

Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:05:13 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

Allan Goodall wrote:

>Not in Louisiana, not in Tennessee (or maybe Alabama, my friend is from
>Alabama living in Memphis) and not in Mississippi.
>
>Barbecue is meet covered in sauce. That's pretty much it.

Barbecue has almost as many definitions in the US as the US has regions,
and
many consider each others' definitions as heresy (Especially the South,
Texas, and Kansas City).  Fortunately, I grew up in a region settled by
pioneers from all those other regions, so we pretty much let you define
it
any way you want.  Just save us some. ;-)

3B^2

Prev: RE: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures? Next: Re: Alien Space, got one for sale