Prev: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures?

Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:46:53 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:32:23 -0600, "Don M" <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> wrote:

>It's not??? I've been in Texas now almost eight years, you could have
fooled
>me !

Not in Louisiana, not in Tennessee (or maybe Alabama, my friend is from
Alabama living in Memphis) and not in Mississippi.

Barbecue is meet covered in sauce. That's pretty much it.

Canada: to barbecue
Louisiana: to grill

Canada: have a barbecue
LA: have a cook out

Canada: gas barbecue
LA: gas grill

Canada: barbecuing
LA: grilling

Canada: barbecued steak
LA: grilled steak

Folks around here are pretty adamant about it. Of course, I've had the
whole
"Texas isn't Southern" debate, too...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures?