Prev: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? Next: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures?

Re: EUREKA US SPECIAL FORCES FIGURES

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:37:46 -0600
Subject: Re: EUREKA US SPECIAL FORCES FIGURES

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:00:42 -0600 (CST), DAWGFACE47@webtv.net wrote:

>ALLAN, WOT SCALE ARE THESE?
>
>28MM I HOPE!

They are 25mm, but you might be able to get away with them in 28mm. They
are
pretty close to GZG figures in scale, but I haven't assembled them for
sure to
find out (the heads, torso, and lower abdomen (with legs) are all
separate).

>AND DO YOU HAVE A STOCK NUMBER FOR THEM?

They were part of the 100 Club. They just recently went into production.
don't have any pictures of them, but if you would like I can put a
couple
right on my scanner and see what they look like that way.

They come with different head sculptures. Nic at Eureka said that in a
couple
of weeks they'd be up on the site. I want to buy some different heads.
The
heads are such that the figures can be used as SWAT or special forces.
There
is the special forces helmet and gas mask head, the helmet only head,
the
modern US kevlar helmet head, the police baseball cap head, and the
police
baseball cap swung backwards (sniper) head. The figures come with a
number of
weapon options.

These could easily be used for modern SAS, Delta Force, or SWAT forces.
The
kit may not be 100% accurate, but it would be good enough for most
needs.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? Next: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures?