Prev: RE: [OT]Wither Canada? Next: Re:[SG-WW2] Stargrunt Questions revisited

Re: [SG/WW2]Stargrunt Questions revisited

From: cpaludan@w...
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:26:24 GMT
Subject: Re: [SG/WW2]Stargrunt Questions revisited

Bob,
> I think you mentioned that you had worked some WW-II rules for SG. Do
you
> have anything written down/websited etc?  I am interested in trying
WW-SG.

Actually I _AM_ working on them - they are not finished yet. What I am
writing is both an introduction to Stargrunt (leaving out anything NOT
ww2 -
like orbital bombardment etc.. .-)) This writing will most definately
break
copyrights if published here. Besides it is in danish as we have some
members of our gaming club that doesn't read english.

What I will be able to provide later on is a list of the specific rules
that
applies to a ww2 setting (list of weapons/vehicles/nation specific rules

etc). I would be more than happy to provide these when they are finished

(process is on hold at the moment - I am spending all my sparetime in
our
new house :-( We plan on moving the 28 of March and shortly after that
my
work will continue.)

If you haven't tried anything yet you should go here :
http://www.l-25.demon.co.uk/index.htm
You will find a SGII->WW2 conversion. My own first version will be
partly
based on this conversion (for weapons etc.).

If you need anything else, please e-mail me....
 ---
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

Prev: RE: [OT]Wither Canada? Next: Re:[SG-WW2] Stargrunt Questions revisited