Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: [OT] Int'l affairs

Re: Re-entry: was FT: Carriers

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:15:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Re-entry: was FT: Carriers

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Jaime Tiampo wrote:

> Laserlight wrote:
> >
> >Brian Burger wrote:
> > > And thank you, I know I'm evil. I recommend distracting
simulations,
> > and I
> > > even hold public opinions on countries I'm not a citizen of. (I
am,
> > of
> > > course, the only person on this list to *ever* do so.)
> >
> > *And* you split infinitives.  <g>
>
> The future is now. The Infinitive reactor, harnessing the energy of
the
> split infinitive.

Jaime, you nearly had to buy me a new keyboard... I had a mouthful of
ice water when I read this! <g>

I'm glad you've found even more depths to my evil, Laserlight. I hadn't
considered grammar as a source. (except from that teacher I had back in
6th grade, of course...)

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: [OT] Int'l affairs